What is Chinook Book?
Chinook Book is a print book and mobile app (for iPhone and Android phones) and is filled with valuable coupons for saving at local, sustainable businesses that help grow the sustainable local economy in Seattle and the Puget Sound.
How do I help?
We’re asking each family to peruse the display copy in the main office or online at http://chinookbook.net/whats-inside/seattle-puget-sound/
The books are sold for $20, the apps are sold for $15, and the combo packs are sold for $30, and we keep 50% of each sale! By reaching our goal of 1 book per family we will raise $3,900.00
● Announce the sale at your work place. Ask people to download the free app so they can see the coupons.
● E-mail your family, friends and neighbors about your school and the Chinook Book fundraiser. Talk about it on Facebook, Twitter or other social networking sites.
Our fundraiser begins Saturday, November 8 and ends Friday, December 5.
Books, Apps and Combos may be purchased online here.
Order Envelopes may also be returned to your child’s teacher or the main office. Please make checks payable to: K5 STEM PTA. Books will be sent home with students.
What’s it Worth? Will We Really Save Money?
Here is just an example of some of the coupons:
- Two free Metro bus passes/$5;
- One free Take-and-Bake PCC Pizza (BOGO);
- Uwajimaya 20%;
- Bartell Drugs 20%;
- Elliott Bay Brewery (BOGO);
- Thriftway 20%;
- Grocery Outlet 15%;
- Super Supplements 20%;
- Skymania (BOGO);
- Trampoline Nation (BOGO);
- Pharmaca 20%;
- Goodwill 20%;
- Value Village 30%;
- Curious Kidstuff 25%;
- 2 for 1 Admission to StoryBook Theater, SAM, The Burke, The Museum of Flight, Century Ballroom Dance Classes,
- and 400+ more!
Thanks for your participation and support. Let’s make this a successful fundraiser!